《楚乔传》这部全网播放量突破百亿的剧作,以超高人气领跑暑期档电视剧大战!
《楚乔传》也由国内红到了海外,在Youtube上获得了不错的播放量。除了播放量可观,剧集底下的评论也着实让人感受到了海外追剧党们的热情。
在广大剧迷的号召之下,字幕组终于上线了,有了英文版,还有俄语版。一起来看一下经典翻译!
谋事在人,成事在天。Man proposes,god disposes.
2. 如遇知己,披肝沥胆。If I meet a close friend who understands me, I would do anything for my friend.
3. 我配不配成为您的知己,路遥知马力。Only time can tell whether I can be your close friend.
4. 您能不能直飞九天,疾风知劲草。租销Only God knows whether you can achieve your goals.
5. 他只是一枚棋子。He is only a puppet.
6. 乱点鸳鸯谱,日后谁来负责?Matching up the wrong people will lead to huge trouble. Who is to be blamed then?
7. 我不能让我的孙子,走我的老路。I can't let my grandson repeat my mistake.
8. 这大梁谍者,果真是出神入化,行踪诡秘。The spies from the Liang State was quite impressive and hard to chase.
9. 这些人都搏型察是大基茄梁的硬骨头。However,they are extremely loyal to the Liang State .
10. 出身不好,要学学怎么样甘于人下。You have humble blood in your body, you have to learn how to be humble.
把一部古装剧的台词翻译成老外们容易理解的英文字幕,还真的是不容易呢!